STAND OFF BANDS
Product Code : VE-16
Brand Name : VISHAL ENGINEERING CO
Designed for use in vertical & intermediate wells, where positive standoff is required and torque & drag reduction is not an essential requirement.
- Stand-off bands are often used in liner applications.
- It’s made of one piece high grade steel which ensures extra strength and superior toughness.
- Blades are formed by embossing on the sleeve.
- Provide positive centralization ensuring cement displaces the drilling mud and forms a good seal.
- Zero starting and running force.
- Higher restoring force.
- Low friction factor.
- Available in Spiral and Straight Bow.
Available Size: 3-1/2” to 13-3/8”.(Any special sizes or combination can available on request).They are shipped in assembled condition only.